With the Motability Scheme you can simply exchange all, or part of your mobility allowance, to lease a brand new car or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV). Whatever lease you pick - the price always includes...
- 3 years car insurance cover with RSA Motability (RSAM)
- Up to two named drivers are included as part of your lease; these can be yourself, friends, family or carers. You can also add a third driver for an additional cost.
- Your Motability Scheme car is covered for breakdown assistance for the whole of your lease. Cover is provided by RAC Motability Assist, which provides full breakdown support just for Motability Scheme customers.
- Your car needs regular servicing to keep it running well. The cost of each service, and any maintenance repairs necessary due to general wear, are included as part of your worry-free package. Servicing will either be at set times during your lease agreement, or when your car has been driven a certain number of miles.
- The Motability Scheme offers hundreds of adaptations ranging from simple driving controls to person hoists to lift a wheelchair user into a standard car. All our adaptations are designed to help make your driving, or travelling, experience as comfortable as possible and depending on which adaptations you choose they can help you drive, stow your wheelchair or scooter, or get in and out of the car.
- Tyre repair and replacement
- Windscreen repair
- Road tax
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years