THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENQUIRY!
We are pleased to share that in line with government guidelines we are able to reopen our showroom from 1st June.
As a family run business since 1977, the safety and well-being of both our customers and staff is paramount.
To help keep you safe on any visit to our Ferryboat lane showroom, we wanted to inform you of our detailed STAY SAFE programme.
- We will look to encourage appointments where possible – so that we can maintain social distancing – Video appointments are also available
- We ask that you bring your own pen
- All of our staff have been trained upon our STAY SAFEprocedures
- A member of staff will direct you to a parking bay
- Sales and Aftersales customers will each have their own dedicated entrance
- Upon arrival, all customers are asked to visit our hygiene station to sanitize their hands
- For additional peace of mind, gloves and face masks are available upon request from our reception team
- A plastic bag for your keys and a sanitized tray for any paperwork will be ready for you
- The showroom floor has been marked out with 2 metre social distancing markers which are easy to follow and a helpful way to gauge your space
- A strict and regular cleaning programme will be followed by our team both individually and around all communal showroom areas.
- Each desk has been fitted with a protective screen
- Our processes will be contact free
- All of our vehicles will be sanitized and clearly labelled.
- So that you can truly experience any car you may wish to purchase – our test drives can now be carried out un-accompanied – (subject to terms and conditions)
We hope that by keeping you informed we can help direct you upon your arrival and reduce any concerns.
There are many more measures that we have taken as part of our STAY SAFE programme and would encourage you to get in touch to ask any further questions you might have or to address any specific needs that you may have personally.
We are happy to help in these unprecedented times. As always, we are only a call or e-mail away, so please feel free to get in touch. You can contact us via…
Kind regards and stay safe,
The Town Centre Automobiles Team.